Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back where we left off

So little Tonmarutchi and I are back to update today! :)

Yesterday, as I said, I went to visit my good friend. Most of the time while I was there, Tonmarutchi was on pause and I couldn't care for her properly, but she managed to stay at full happy and hungry for the most part.

I know I said you'd hear back from me that night, but if you know how I write logs, nothing ever goes as planned, especially with the Tama's that I'm running. xD But this time I'm keeping my little P2, at least until she's went back to Tama planet. I'm still thinking about hatching my Angel after this.

So anyway, little Tonmarutchi is back at 3 years old today and a little slimmer at 19lbs instead of 33. Before I came on here to write this log, we had played the game a lot and won the majority of the times we played. ^-^ I'm not entirely sure what year she'll change into a teen, but I'm assuming it's soon. Usually it's about 3 or so years. I'm gonna take a shot at guessing the Character and say Pochitchi will pop up on my screen. The reason I say that is because I had let the hearts drop 2 out of each meter only once, and that might have ruined my chance at seeing Mimitchi pop up. We'll just have to wait and see. :)

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures for you right at this very moment, but I should come back and upload some later.

So, that being said, I'm off to hang out with Tonmarutchi and try to find something productive to do, which probably won't happen considering it's summer break. :D Though I AM going to check out a place like Gamestop called Gameboy's tomorrow and see if they're hiring. I might just end up with a job, who knows. :P

All for now~

*mimitchi*

No comments: