Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Updates

I am such a bad person. D:

Yesterday, while with a friend, I neglected my little Tongaritchi. When I came back to check on her, she was all empty in both happy AND hungry. I feel horrible, but here's the reason why.

That day, we had gone to check out a gaming place in town, go to the grocery store, get food, etc. and you just can't check a Tamagotchi while driving. Obviously that's dangerous. But me, being the apparent dunce I am didn't put her on pause at all throughout the day. So that leads us back home. When we got there, we enjoyed our food and for some reason, decided to no-life Tetris. Yes, that's right. Tetris. On the Original NES. And boy was it addictive. xD I never was a Tetris person until I decided to randomly put it in and play it. And while we were playing, Tongaritchi sat lonesome in my room without anybody to check on her. Later that evening when my friend left, I remembered her sitting there, so I picked her up. When I checked, she had two poos and all her bars were down. Needless to say I won't be seeing Mimitchi any time soon. *shrug*

But hey. There's always a bright side to things. I got to 80 lines on Tetris without freaking out. xD And that's a first for me. *laughs*

But aaaaanyway. Back to Tama loggin'.

Right at this very moment, Tongaritchi is full in everything at 6 years and a whopping 53lbs. She's gotten to be a fat little booger. D:

And while she marches around the screen, I'm in the process of starting another Tama. Well actually, more like continuing another Tama. If you read back on Blogagotchi, I was running a V2 named Alfie. And well... he's back. xD

Alfie's an Ichigotchi on 2nd generation. Before I deactivated him, he had been going really well care-wise, his hearts have only dropped twice in the hunger meter if I can remember correctly. That might not have even happen. He's 3 years and 33lbs with 6 out of 9 bars in his training meter. I think... Is there 9 bars in the meter? I dunno. Probably.

At this point, I'm capable of getting 10 specific characters. I don't know the names for most of them, but you can have a look at my possibilities
here
at this really helpful chart on Tama-Zone. I am seriously counting on Mimitchi to show up this time. *crosses fingers*

And tomorrow, I have to go to a choir meeting, so Tongaritchi and Alfie will be on pause from 9 until noon, at least. Probably a bit longer.

As for picture updates, I have two seriously horrible quality webcam shots for you. Only reason for that is my laziness to get the good camera. T_T Alfie's the top, Tongaritchi's the bottom.













All for now!

-*mimitchi*

No comments: