Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hey there. :)

Welcome to my brand new Tamagotchi Blog! I've now decided that since my Blogagotchi wasn't getting as many views as I'd hoped, I'll move it here. Here I will document my running Tamagotchi's and sometimes provide pictures along the way. :) I won't be doing a lot in the way of stats, so you usually won't find those here.

As of now, I'm running a Milky Blue V2 with pink bubbles. It is a boy named Alfie, who is on 2nd Generation and is an Ichigotchi. I was previously going to marry him to another V2, but decided against it, so now, Alfie is the only one.

After this, I'm considering running my Tamagotchi Angel, since I haven't run it in what seems like forever, and I miss it. xD

As for Alfie, I'm going for either a Mimitchi or Ginjirotchi, which are two of my favorite characters. So far, he's had perfect, if not near perfect care so far.


And by the by, are you guys getting the new Tamago? I've been considering it. If any of you have one, I'd love to know more about it. <3



This will be all for now, but I'll be back with some more updates and stuffs.
-*mimitchi*

No comments: