Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good morning! Kinda.

Well let's see. It's 12AM and here I am. D:

Little Tonmarutchi's asleep on the nightstand and I thought I'd come update for you.

She's 4 years old now, but only because of one reason. I had to change the clock because I had accidentally left her alone and she had fallen asleep with poo beside her bed. I wasn't about to let that happen so I promptly woke her up to clean it. After I cleaned her, I attempted to feed her, but she wouldn't take her food which earned her the last discipline, making it full at 100%.

Still though, I'm feeling a little wary on whether Mimitchi will visit or not. I'm still going for Pochitchi. xD

Since she's asleep right now, I'll cut this log short because A. I really don't have much to say when she's asleep, and 2. I'm horribly tired. xD

More tomorrow!

~*mimitchi*

No comments: