Friday, July 23, 2010

NEW TAMAGOTCHI!

Dang, how much of this switching crap am I gonna give you guys?! xD

I know that's what you're thinking. But I don't care. :D I'm going old school, you guys. Just started up my P2 and I think this will be the only Tam I'll run for a while. I miss these little guys. Everything now is just way too complicated. D: SO. That being said, I shall commence logging for this little guy. Actually, she's a girl. :P

My little P2 was hatched yesterday, it's a white one with Pink Characters and buttons on it. ♥ Unfortunately, I've encountered a dilemma with it. It's got missing pixels, and I'm going to have to eventually take it apart and fix it, but for now, I can deal. If you're reading this, and you have any ideas on how to help me with my problem, have a look here at a topic I've posted on TamaTalk.

http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=169784

Or, if you're not a member there, try looking at the same topic I posted on TamaZone. You'll find more information about it at these two locations.

http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=23348


Anyway, on with the actual log. She hatched yesterday into a little babitchi bobbing around the screen before she turned into Tonmarutchi. As of today, she is still a Tonmarutchi, 3 years of age and 35lbs.

< Tonmarutchi!




Hopefully, she'll change into teen form today. And when that happens, I'll be sure to get back to you. :)

EDIT: Got some photo's for ya. :)



No comments: