Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Day Late

My bad. I didn't post yesterday. D:

Only because nothing interesting happened. xD

I swear though, I'm like, the worst Tamagotchi caretaker I know. And I am completely tired of calling Tongaritchi 'Tongaritchi'. So we're just going to call her... *thinks* ... Jo. We'll call her Jo. So Jo is 8 years old and STILL hasn't changed into adult form. And honestly, I haven't messed with the time that much. ... Okay maybe I have. But still. She shouldn't be taking this long. D:

Jo:


So by now, as you may have guessed, I've had a bunch of care misses. And to be frank, I really don't care about her weight anymore. xD She's 74lbs. But at least her Hunger and Happy meters are full. ... At the moment... T_T. And I realize that's not a wonderful picture. My lighting was crap today. Just be glad you got one. xD So I've decided that after Jo returns to Tama Planet, I won't be starting her up again. I'll keep Alfie, my V2 (who I'm going to talk about next) running and maybe also a V4. Who knows. *shrug*

SO. As for Alfie. He changed into adult form today! In the form of a... well... I'm not really sure. He looks like a Tiger...



*looks him up* ... Toratchi! That's it. Alfie's doing pretty well care-wise. He's 4 years and 32lbs with almost full training. I assume this is why Mimitchi didn't show up for me... *sad*. But after he gets married it's on to 3rd generation, which has a LOT of my favorite characters! ♥ I might purposley take horrible care of it to try and obtain Takotchi. *laughs maniacally*

Well that's about it for now. I'll be back later though. Be it a day later or tonight. :D

-*mimitchi*

No comments: